You may find the answer you need here, if not please visit our contact page, alternatively telephone 028 7034 4482.
- Head on the A26 until you come to the Lodge Road roundabout which is the main roundabout in coming into Coleraine.
- At the roundabout, take the 4th turning, heading towards Portrush - you will pass Asda on your left hand side.
- At the Ballycastle Road roundabout, take the 2nd exit, still continuing towards Portrush.
- At the Bushmills Road roundabout, take the 1st exit.
- RightPrice is about 500m on your right hand side.
AccessPlease be aware that it is your responsibility to ensure there is sufficient access to deliver the product into you home and into your chosen location. You should consider vehicle access, lifts and tight stairs etc. If windows or doors need to be removed in order for access to be gained it is your responsibility to arrange this at your cost and risk. If you are unsure about access to or within your property, please visit your nearest store and discuss this with a salesperson to avoid disappointment.
- Most major credit/debit cards (including Visa, Mastercard, Switch, Delta)
- Cheques (please make out to Right Price and allow time for clearance)
- Bank Transfer
- Finance option also available (with a 25% deposit using one of the methods above)
- Cash on delivery
|£1,500||£375||12 monthly payments of £93.75||£1,500|
|£2,000||£500||12 monthly payments of £125||£2,000|
- Seek to be honest and fair in our dealings with our customers.
- Provide the quality and standard of service that customers have a right to expect.
- Provide and promote a range of products responsive to customer needs that provide value for money.
- Provide products that are safe, fit for purpose, meet legal standards and are never described in a misleading manner.
- Treat all customer complaints seriously and provide a readily accessible source of advice and guidance regarding our products and services.
- Source sustainable materials and look for ethical suppliers
- Work with the local community where appropriate
- Minimise waste during delivery and construction.
- Beds 6-8 weeks
- Flooring 3- 5 weeks
- Suites Soft Cover 8-10 weeks
- Leather Cover 18-20 weeks
- All other ranges 10-12 weeks
RightPrice Coleraine is located at 22A Cloyfin Road, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry, BT52 2BN. Tel: 028 7034 4482.
RightPrice provides an extensive range of carpets, wooden floors, rugs, upholstery, bedroom, dining room and occasional furniture.
For over 30 years, RightPrice Coleraine, has been providing quality furniture and home furnishings to the homes and families of Coleraine and beyond. In their store in Coleraine this family run business aims to provide a quality product at an affordable price.
This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you are a visitor to our website or to our store.
What information does RightPrice Coleraine collect?
When you place an order with RightPrice Coleraine in store, or via telephone the information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to invoice, delivery and provide warranty cover on goods and services provided by you. This is to ensure that we can carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
The purposes discussed with you e.g. to arrange for delivery or payment of the goods.Direct Marketing Database
We hold information relating to your name, address and telephone number when you make a purchase from us. This information is used to advise you of any Sales or Promotions that Right Price Coleraine may be holding throughout the year. You can at any point ask to be removed from this database, we also will send text message information via Text Marketer, you can be removed from this at any point should you decide you do not want to receive any promotional information from RightPrice Coleraine.
Your name, address and contact details are occasionally shared by us to other selected, promotional companies to advise you of sales or special offers taking place in RightPrice Coleraine. This will be by your prior consent. We may also need to share your information with an individual or company who may need to carry out a fitting or inspection or repair of a particular product.
If you choose to contact us using the email address on our website, this information is held instore in a folder under one email address.
If you request a sample from us then we will share your name and address details with our suppliers who will only use this for providing you with this sample.
If you provide information to us about any person other than yourself, you must ensure that they understand how their information will be used and that they have given their permission for you to disclose it to us and for you to allow us to use it for:
Finance Applications: If you wish to enter into a finance agreement to purchase furniture, we will facilitate this for you by passing your information to the finance providers with whom we have agreed arrangements in place. Those finance providers are third party data controllers and are therefore responsible for any information that you provide to them. Right Price Coleraine enable you to set up a direct relationship with these providers. The third party finance providers may, for example, ask credit reference agencies about you, keep records to help them decide whether to grant credit and to provide you with finance.
Warranty Information: If you purchase from RightPrice, to enable us to arrange your policy, we will share details of your order, your name and contact details to the administrator,. They will hold this information and share it with any agents or associated company for the purposes of administering your policy, which may include carrying out customer surveys, claim handling and fraud prevention.
VAT Refunds: We will never ask you to provide us with sensitive personal data unless we require it to complete your requests. This may be if you are exempt from VAT in relation to a disability, in which case we may require data relating to your physical or mental health in order to make arrangements requested by you. If you choose to provide this sensitive personal data to complete your request, we will only use it for the specific reasons discussed with you.
Information RightPrice receives from other sources: We may also collect information about you from other sources such as third party data collection companies and combine such information with information we hold about you. At anytime you can be asked to be removed from our databases.
General terms - Website
- Welcome to the Rightprice.co.uk website terms and conditions for use. These apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order through the shop., you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
- This site is owned and operated by RightPrice Carpets & Furniture, Registered office, 22A Cloyfin Road, Coleraine, BT52 2BN. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- When someone visits www.rightprice.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
We aim to constantly improve and develop the RightPrice website for the benefit of all our customers, to allow this process to take place, we may occasionally:
RightPrice has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that information quoted is correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. We do not publish prices on our website, so please contact the shop directly for information on pricing and availability. Tel: 028 7034 4482
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part of it) with or without notice; and/or Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change will demonstrate your acceptance of such change.
Alter or withdraw products at anytime.If RightPrice Coleraine is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
Contact us if you wish to be removed from our database at anytime. You may do this either by telephone on 028 7034 4482 or by email to email@example.com or by post to 22A Cloyfin Road, Coleraine, Co Londonderry. BT52 2BN