We are now open from Monday to Saturday, our regular opening hours, 9:00am - 5:30pm
Following government advice, we have:
- Created a new entry and exit system within the shop -this will also allow us to monitor the number of people within the store at one time
- Placed hand sanitiser stations around the shop including one at the entrance
- Invested in Separators for hot spots within the shop to ensure social distancing is in place
- Marked out clear areas within the offices and stores to ensure staff are protected at all times
- Set out a clear and concise cleaning rota to ensure all public areas are cleaned on a regular basis
- Made gloves and masks available to staff
- Clear delivery conditions which must be met before any delivery of goods can be made
- Introduction of Apple Pay
- Signs clearly marked around the shop advising people of the social distancing rules
- Created a defined Covid-19 policy for staff to follow
This is not an exhaustive list and there are many other measures in place to ensure our customers can feel safe when entering the store. If there any changes to the government advice, then these will be implemented immediately.
We are delighted to say that Our on-site café, The Pantry, has now re-opened!!
We are all finding our feet during this difficult time and we would hope that our customers will work with us as we attempt to navigate this new situation. We look forward to seeing you then.