Dreamworld Pure Natural 1400Relyon
Relyon Dreamworld Pure Natural 1400 Divan Bed from the Relyon Contemporary collection.
The Dreamworld Pure Natural 1400 mattress from Relyon features a wonderful balance of 1400 individual pocket springs, that will give you superb support, with layers of luxury natural fillings. Together they will keep you comfortable throughout the night and help you get a great night's sleep.
Mattress Tension: Soft to Medium
Features and Benefits:
- 1400 Pocket Springs - The pocket spring system is the best at providing individual support to the sleeper. The upper part of the spring shapes to the body contours while the lower part absorbs changes in weight distribution for the ultimate in comfort and support. As a rule of thumb the higher the number of individual springs, the more support will be provided to the sleeper. The springs work independently to avoid roll together.
- Alpaca Layers - Natural temperature controlling wool, harvested from an Alpaca which keeps you cool and dry throughout your sleep. It is soft, durable and luxurious to touch, making for a naturally soft and comfortable filling within your mattress.
- Silk Layer - Luxuriously soft yet very strong and absorbent, making silk excellent for temperature regulation. Finest silk fibres are blended into a durable insulation layer inside the mattress, providing a sumptuous and supportive feel.
- Wool Layer - Wool is used in this mattress as a soft and insulating upholstery layer for added comfort. Wool is a natural insulator providing coolness in the summer and warmth in the winter. Offering superb comfort, it also has hydroscopic properties encouraging the evaporation of body moisture.
- Cashmere Layer - A layer of cashmere is added to the mattress to provide levels of exquisite comfort. Cashmere is historically regarded as the softest natural hair.
- Bamboo Layer - Bamboo is resistant to fungi, pests, and bacteria, which may help avoid allergic reactions and has natural climate control.
- Side Support System - Support system of foam encapsulation so you can enjoy sleeping across the whole of your bed. A high density foam strip placed inside the edge of the mattress springs, prevents the mattress from sagging and gives both longer life to the mattress and a more supportive sleeping area. This also means that you have more edge to edge support on the mattress.
- Tufted - The traditional method of mattress upholstery where the fillings are secured with tufts from the top of the mattress to the bottom to ensure all loose fillings are secured to provide the perfect finish.
- Flag-Stitched Handles - Handles on both sides for ease of positioning.
- Double Sided Regular Turn Mattress - Turn over and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months and then once a month thereafter to help the fillings settle evenly.